2016 has been a confusing year for most of us, with plenty of ups and downs along the way. But as usual I want to end the year focusing on the accomplishments I have made this year. So here are five things I am happy to reflect on from 2016!
1. Being part of a fantastic organisation and raising over 2.3million for The Princes Trust with my small ambassador team.
2. Entering my 5th year of part time study with the OU and LSE studying BA Combined Social Sciences, still motivated still passionate and still dream chasing whilst working full time and mothering my blog.
3. Having intense therapy and not letting BPD or Anxiety get in the way of my dreams accomplishments and daily life.
4. Being invited to Buckingham Palace for tea to meet royalty and get recognition for the work I have done.
5. Having two new furry friends added to my little family and
Adulting like a boss maintaing my own home and work life!
Happy New Year.
What are you proud of from 2016?